Your life is getting increasingly busier with work and family life, you’re finding yourself gaining unwanted weight year on year. You’ve tried going to the gym and you’re unable to stick to it. Even when you can stick to the gym, you don’t know what you’re doing and feel like you’re not getting the most out of it or seeing any real progress towards your goals.
You’ve read about what diet you should be doing but there’s so much information out there you’re not sure on what to do, so you don’t. Old clothes that you love are now sitting in your wardrobes and drawers gathering dust.
We get it, we really do. That’s why Impact was created. Impact is an environment built to help busy professionals over 30 to learn about exercise and nutrition in a private facility so that you don’t have to wait around in a busy gym and you reach your fitness targets quicker than ever before. Helping you to regain your lost confidence and get back into your old clothes.
I had seen my weight creeping up over the months due to an injury I had previously. I looked in the mirror and new I needed to do something about it. I was struggling with my fitness. My biggest fear when joining Impact was that I was going to fail...Read more
Before I joined Impact I was already attending the gym 3 times a week doing weight training. I felt good about training, however I would never feel like my body was going through any of the changing at all, and myRead more
- We offer a welcoming environment so that you feel like you are at a home from home.
- We teach you simple and effective nutrition that will allow you to have a life outside of the gym.
- We use effective exercise so that you won’t have to spend hours upon hours in the gym to reach your targets.
- We have a 3-layer system of accountability that helps you stay on track and working towards your goals.
- You’ll have loads of fun, engaging with your trainer and the rest of our amazing clients that are all working towards similar goals as you.
- There is a full team of professionals you can work with on-site that can help you reach your goals ranging from personal trainers, sports massage therapist, yoga coaches and an osteopath.