Your life is getting increasingly busier with work and family life, you’re finding yourself gaining unwanted weight year on year. You’ve tried going to the gym and you’re unable to stick to it. Even when you can stick to the gym, you don’t know what you’re doing and feel like you’re not getting the most out of it or seeing any real progress towards your goals.
You’ve read about what diet you should be doing but there’s so much information out there you’re not sure on what to do, so you don’t. Old clothes that you love are now sitting in your wardrobes and drawers gathering dust.
We get it, we really do. That’s why Impact was created. Impact is an environment built to help busy professionals over 30 to learn about exercise and nutrition in a private facility so that you don’t have to wait around in a busy gym and you will reach your fitness targets quicker than ever before. Helping you to regain your lost confidence and get back into your old clothes.
I was over weight with no confidence in myself or my physical abilities inside and outside of the gym. I never had the motivation to stick to a diet and training plan for an acceptable amount of time to see changes in myself, so when my friend asked me to train with him for moral support I used the opportunity to get myself into shape.Read more
When I started I was 19 and a half stone, and incredibly unfit. Years of office work, long hours and a ‘sociable’ profession, with lots of evening functions had taken their toll. The major tipping...Read more
- You will be training in a welcoming and friendly environment will have you feeling like you are at a home from home.
- You’ll learn simple and effective nutrition that will allow you to have a life outside of the gym.
- The use of effective exercise so that you won’t have to spend hours upon hours in the gym to reach your targets.
- There is a 3-layer system of accountability that helps you stay on track and working towards your goals.
- You’ll have loads of fun, engaging with your trainer and the rest of our amazing clients that are all working towards similar goals as you.