What is group training at impact?
We get that one to one Personal training isn’t for everyone, and that’s why we have created the Impact Transformation Group Training. Training alongside like-minded people and building a community is a powerful tool for many of you out there reading this when it comes to your weight loss success.
So what is the Transformation Group training? Well, simply put (and I know this is going to sound cliché) it’s the best group training that you will ever see or be apart of. Imagine results like personal training but from a group environment. I’m sure you have tried many group training sessions at a gym before or even at a boot camp in the park. You turn up, get sweaty and go home. Return session after session but see no real difference in how you look and feel.
Well, that’s all about to change for you. You see, when you do group training the Impact way, you get the full support of our personal trainers during your session AND away from it and that means you get the results you wanted when you signed up. We have adapted what works for our Personal Training client and made it into a group training package that generates results like no other group training.
What do you get?
- 10 training sessions per week available in the evenings or mornings so you never have to miss a workout.
- A detailed book that you get to keep and record all of your workouts in.
- A full nutrition guide so that you know exactly what to eat and when.
- Access to our online community group so that you have access to the Impact trainers every day should you need to ask any last minute questions whilst ‘on the go’.
- Full body analysis and weekly accountability to make sure you are doing the work and getting results.
- Working alongside like-minded individuals looking to achieve the same goals as you in a fun environment.
- Prizes for the best transformations
The next transformation challenge starts on Monday 14th January 2019. To save your space hit the ‘Get Started’ button below. Spaces are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.